As seen in Business Week!
"It used to be that when visiting a new city, a business traveler would
have to rely on just the advice of the concierge or maybe a blurb in
the in-room magazine to know where to get a really good cocktail."..."One good example is www.seattlebarblog.com"
- Get your halloween on for any of the parties going in Seattle Bars
- New bars for Ballard
- The Matador and The High Life. New bars for Fremont
including Norm's. New bars in Belltown
including Red Fin, Ipanema Brazillian Grill, Wann and Deluxe Bar and Grill
- A less than satisying experience at Hattie's Hat.
Later that night, broke in the new pool cue by shootin' stick at The Balmar
, and yes I still think that place is a little pretencious.
- New newsletter
from Sunset Tavern in the blog!
- Added new bars for Downtown - The Islander, Library Bistro, Nijo, Maximilien, and Lowell's
- Added new bars - Ivar's, Feierabend, Elephant and Castle, The Capital Club, Quarter Lounge, Mamounia Restaurant, Julia's, 22 doors, The Apartment, Shorty's, Mama's Mexican kitchen, Cyclops, Cutter's Bayhouse, Casuelita's, WingMaster's Sports Bar and Grill, and Market Street Grill!
- Join the SeattleBarBlog
... Blog! Enter your comments about your favorite Seattle area bars, add bars to the discussion, or just read what others are saying.
Find the happy hour you want from several areas of Seattle including Downtown, Belltown, Capital Hill, Queen Anne,
Fremont and Ballard.
Choose from the menu on the left.
The happy hour information comes from several public domain sources including newspapers, actual bar websites,
bar signs, and reliable word of mouth.